Thursday, December 1, 2011

Love mark

      In "The Persuaders,” marketer Kevin Roberts uses the term “lovemark” to identify brands to which people are loyal even when devotion is not logical. Are there brands (or music) to which you are devoted? When you stop to think about it, is your loyalty to any particular brand logical or a “lovemark?” If purchasing a particular brand isn’t logical, why would you (or other people) do it?
-           A love mark would be a mark that you show emotional attachment to it. 
                 My love marks would be the cologne that I wear every morning, which is the same brand my mom used to put on me when I was a neonate.  Each morning after  I shower I  take my brush and pure a little bit on it, and with it I brush my hair, that’s what my mom used to do. I will always have a special appreciation to that brands and I will always be a big fan of it.
But I have another love mark and this time it’s not something it’s a brand,  It would be Zara, if you have the chance to open my closet you will realize that maybe 80% of my clothes are from Zara, In my opinion I think it is because, in Spain everyone buys their clothes there, in my opinion it’s a  store that has really nice clothes, and also very good quality I have never been disappointed in anything that I have from them.
In my opinion those 2 will always be my love marks, and I know I will never be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment